- Sourcing client prospects and making credentials presentations, as well as getting cogent briefs
- Brainstorming and developing proposals with team and selling-in the subsequent quality presentations
- Meeting and working on ABSS WIP report (Work in progress report) to ensure that everything is on track with Marketing Unit Manager
- Working closely with Client Service, Activation and Operations to ensure flawless and seamless execution.
- Helping to develop new product ideas, concepts and presentations for marketing unit, and then testing them.
- Working efficiently and effectively towards a personal annual new business target
- Using your experience to date to not only help build business and achieve your assigned business target, but also to contribute to growing and developing marketing unit overall
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Arts, Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication or any related field
- 3-5 years experiences in marketing agency or communication agency
- Excellent command of Thai and English – verbal and written
- Good leaderships and strong deal closing and negotiation skills
- Good attitude, enthusiastic, optimistic, hardworking and challenge lover