HEAD OF GRAPHIC DEPT.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
- Plans concept by studying information and materials
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Co-ordinate the work between Sales & Marketing and the project managers and operation teams
- A communication or Art and Design Graduation
- 3-5 years’ experience working at a communications agency
- An interesting portfolio covering branding, graphic design and advertising communications
- Use grid system of design
- Interested in brands and what makes brands successful